background

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All Things Fall

Menu set, check.  Grocery list made, check.  Decorations, hmmm..still working on this.  
Since we are moving I need to make my decorations minimal, I mean the day after Thanksgiving the movers are coming to pack us up.  I have already posted the amazing gold chargers I had purchased at Target..so I have one thing checked off the list.  Since I am dedicating my dinner to the queen of hosting herself, Martha Stewart, I find it only appropriate to take some table setting tips from her as well.

Here are some inspiration pictures I found on her site.  I am still debating on what will make the final cut, but at least for now I can ponder and see what I can find around the home to avoid spending money anything...or at least at a minimum.

        


No comments:

Post a Comment